Wednesday 5 December 2012

I am just loving this cute little guy and he makes me smile and remember a story  :)



Years ago, when my husband and I visited my Uncle Ray (may he RIP) at his home in Nottingham, we went out into his backyard to take a look at his fruit trees. His property backed onto a large park land area with massive trees. His fruit trees had nets covering them and I asked what they were for, he said to keep things from eating his fruit, especially squirrels. Just a moment later, a very cute little squirrel scurried along his fence and back into the tree. It was very funny and still makes me smile to this day whenever I see a furry little squirrel critter :)

This and 100's of other embroidery designs can be see over at my Facebook Page.

https://www.facebook.com/CarolinasPage

No comments:

Post a Comment